Wednesday, November 22, 2017

3d card

I don't know you, but I'm still making Christmas cards, even when I began in July!,  so for today I want to show you a 3d card, for a very special girl.

To make it I used the digi   Winnie winterland fairy christmas and one sheet of paper from the beautiful set Belle papillon

No se tu, pero yo sigo haciendo tarjetas de Navidad y eso que empecé desde Julio,  por eso hoy te muestro  una que estoy haciendo especialmente para una mini amiga.

Para hacerla utilicé el digi Winnie winterland fairy christmas y una hoja del kit llamado Belle papillon


In here you can see a video tutorial, in case you want to make it, too.



Aqui te dejo un video tutorial por si la quieres hacer. 



I hope you have a crafty day
If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 


Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 
Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!