Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mini Magnolia Tilda ATC Box/Card

Intercambio de ATCs Caja y tarjeta.






Today I want to share another swap in which I participate and  I loved it!.  It was organized by Bona (her YouTube channel is  LiveLoveScrap)  I'm sure you will be inspire when you  see the treasures that I'll show you. 

Hoy quiero compartirte otro intercambio en el que participe y que me encantó!. Fue organizado por Bona (su canal de YouTube es LiveLoveScrap) Estoy segura que te vas a inspirar cuando veas los tesoros que a continuacion te mostraré.







Veronica Allen, (her You Tube channel is vlballen1) send us this beautiful bag that contains some flowers as a gift. Thank you Veronica, I love them. 

Veronica Allen (su canal en You Tube es vlballen1) nos envio esta linda bolsa con flores como regalo. Gracias Veronica, me encantaron.




These are  her original boxand her ATC.

Estas  son su cajita, muy original y su ATC.






This super romantic bag was made by Yvonne Ledford (You tube channel Yvonne Ledford and her blog's name is TootieBeebleBugCreations.blogspot.com).

Esta super romantica bolsa la hizo Yvonne Ledford (Su canal en You Tube es Yvonne Ledford y su blog es TootieBeebleBugCreations.blogspot.com) 






This super Shabby chic Box was made by Lucina (her You tube channel is Love2crafts)

Esta cajita super Shabby chic fue hecha por Lucina (su canal en You Tube es Love2crafts)





 And finally these are the ones that I made.

Y finalmente estas son las que yo hice.











I'm sure that now you may want to go and make some ATCs your self.

Have a crafty day!.

Estoy segura que ahora tendras ganas de ir a hacer unas ATCs tu misma.

Que tengas un dia lleno de creatividad. 

5 comments:

  1. My sweet friend Norma...what a beautiful privilege you have given me. Thank you for sharing my creations on your blog, I feel so blessed to have made a new friend as sweet and talented as you. Thank you again...so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivonne, I love this swap and I always share what I received and the info of my patners, wth all that beautiful things, other people may want to contact them. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!