Monday, December 9, 2013

9TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

9o Dia antes de Navidad



I was invited to a trim tree party and all the guests need to bring a handmade shabby chic ornament for the Christmas tree, so I'm going to share with you what I made.


Me invitaron a una fiesta para adornar un arbol de Navidad y cada invitada tenia que llevar un adorno navideño estilo shabby chic.  Les voy a compartir lo que hice.



 You will need:

Match box (you can see my toturial from November)
A bow
Lace
Flowers ( I made mine with the Martha Stewart Clay)
Needle and thread

Necesitaras:

Caja de cerrillos ( puedes ver mis intrucciones de Noviembre)
Un moño
Encaje
Flores (Yo hice las mias con la pasta de Martha Stewart)
Aguja e hilo


With the lace make a rossete.

Con el encaje haz un roseton.




Then glue the flowers.

Luego pega las flores.

Now glue it to the box.

Ahora pegalo a la caja.

 
I also put a little butterfly.
Tambien le puse una maripocita.



I repeat the steps for the rosette to make a pin for the hostess.

Repeti los pasos para el resoton e hice un prendedor para la anfitriona.


Then I put a bow and is ready to put it on the tree.

Luego puse un moño y esta listo para ponerse en el arbol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!