Wednesday, March 28, 2012

JINGER ADAMS DESIGN TEAM CALL

Propuesta para el grupo de diseñadores de Jinger Adams.


Jinger Adams, who was representing Cricut, is about to launch her line of craft products, she is making a design team call to choose her group of designers. As you know, I've done crafts all my life and I love designer bags so I decided to make my own version of a bag mini album. Hope you like it and hopefully have the opportunity to be part of this new adventure with Jinger.

Jinger Adams, quien era representante de Cricut, esta por lanzar su línea de productos para manualidades y ha hecho un concurso para elegir a su Grupo de diseñadoras. Como ustedes saben, he hecho manualidades toda mi vida y amo las bolsas de diseñador y asi que decidí hacer mi propia versión de una bolsa mini-álbum. Espero les guste y ojalá tenga la oportunidad de ser parte de esta nueva aventura de Jinger.

6 comments:

  1. This is a great project, you did a fabulous job! I am new follower of your blog and am looking forward to more of your creations. I would like to invite you to check out my blog and follow me too!

    http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sukie! I´m glad that you like my job, and be sure that you will find me as your follower =0)

      Delete
  2. Your project is fabulous… *Ü*
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mini! Love the colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, It's so nice to have the opinion of someone as talented as you.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!