Wednesday, February 29, 2012

AGENDA 2012

AGENDA 2012



 Finally I start posting some of the things I've done.

I did an agenda for me and one for my sister, but as you can see the one for my sister has more colors in the dividers and mine is a little bit simpler.

Personally, I do not like things with a lot of ornaments.








Me tomo mucho tiempo pero finalmente empezare a publicar algunas de las cosas que he hecho.

Hice una agenda para mi y otra para mi hermana, similares pero como veran la de mi hermana tiene mas colores en los separadores y la mia es mucho mas sencilla.

Personalmente, no me gustan las cosas muy recargadas

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this type of information it’s very helpful – please look this one also
    If you don't have enough time for yourself during the day or you find that deadlines always catch you off guard. These situations affect everyone who lives in harsh environments, but it is time to learn how to better manage your time. Download the 2023 Calendar Printable One Page and begin planning your daily routine to stay on track.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!